"Recitator" (Latin reciter, reader) reads your texts to you.
You can hear your texts while commuting or during a walk.
If no audiobook exists for your text then "Text Speaker" is the ideal
"Recitator" speaks PDF and text (TXT) files. You can use iTunes File Sharing
or Dropbox to transfer the files.
You can use "Recitator" also for proof reading of your documents.
Let it read e.g. your report to you to find orthographic errors or
Simply save your document as text or PDF file and transfer it to
- Simple to use.
- No In-App purchases. You don't have to buy additional
speaker or speech packets.
- Supports many languages, e.g. English, German, Spanish,
- Saves the last text position. The next time you open a
document you can continue listening at the same position.
- Supports iPhone and iPad.
- Data transfer via iTunes File Sharing.
- Supports Dropbox.
If you would like to test "Recitator" before you buy, please download
from the App Store. You can easily test that your files
are spoken satisfactorily.
The only difference of the Lite version is that it stops speaking
after a few sentences.